Nova provides assessment services to all types of public and private sector clients across the country. Nova provides each client with a professional team of assessors with the experience in a wide range of facility oriented consulting services. Our services include:
- Comprehensive Facility Condition Assessments (FCA) including: architectural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, American with Disabilities Act (ADA), roofing, life safety, and technological disciplines.
- Educational Adequacy
- Facility standards development
- Life cycle analysis
- Space inventory management (AutoCAD)
- Economic modeling and financial analysis
- Construction implantation planning
- Energy Audit
- Green building assessment
- Environmental assessment
Over the past decade alone, our facility professionals have assessed over 100 million square feet of facilities across the United States. Our facility professionals have helped hundreds of clients gather the solid information they need to:
- Validate needs for funding programs and community buy in
- Prepare budgets
- Define facility issues
- Prioritize immediate maintenance issues
- Estimate the cost of current deferred maintenance backing
- Produce and analyze (on a continual basis) future costs
- Provide consequences of funding scenarios against multiple benchmarks
Nova’s core team covers a variety of professionals including facility assessors, architects, engineers, environmental specialist and trade specialists. With over a billion square feet assessed and projects ranging in all sizes, our team is sure to provide expertise and quality service our clients come to expect.
Our teams utilize state of the art facilities management software. FMS (Facility Management Solutions) is our software application specifically designed to collect, price, package deferred maintenance and forecast capital renewal items.
It is our experience that evaluation data ages rapidly, and forecasting with aged data produces flawed financial forecasts. For this reason, Nova places a high priority on leaving database systems like FMS in place after the assessment. This allows facility managers to constantly update their own data.